Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday and Tuesday

Monday, I taught the class and things went well. We had a smaller group but everyone was in good spirits. After that, I tried calling the Cost Cutters hair salon to see if Shelley would be there so I could get my hair cut, but the call wouldn't go through. I decided I would go on and take a chance that she would be there. Got there and found out that she and her husband had moved to North Carolina! I let the girl that was there cut my hair. I get it over my ears, long on top with long bangs and short in back. It is short, alright, but it will grow!

Today Ann Rudy and I went Visiting Teaching. We could only see Karen since Pat has so many Dr appointments and right now she's suffering because her oldest son was in a bad motorcycle accident. I sent her a card and Ann will be calling her. We had one other sister but she moved and we can't find her. Plus, her husband wasn't friendly to the church and didn't want her to go.

When I saw Ann, she said we were under a tornado watch. Frank and I turned on the TV and watched where the bad weather was going. I've been watching it all afternoon. The first storm blew pasts us but another one in the Shoals is coming our way. Oh, the joys of tornadoes!  The wind has blown half of the Fall leaves off the trees. I will rake the leaves out of the gutter near the road this year so the water can travel down where it is supposed to go.

No comments: