Friday, October 1, 2010

Several Days

Thursday, I went to the temple. Got home at 11:40 PM. Got to sleep after 12:00 so didn't go to exercise today.

We paid the bills this morning and gave the birds a shower. Then, at 1:30 PM, I met Ruth and we went to the Fiddler's convention. I bought a turquoise ring for $16.00 and a dish towel that you can button to the stove door, but there wasn't anything else I could live without! I did buy a bag of Kettle Korn to bring home to Frank. After we had walked around and seen all the vendors, Ruth bought a bag of Kettle Korn and we each had a diet Coke and we sat down and rested. At 4:00 PM, the Ranger In The Sky started playing. They were good, but a little bit of that music goes a long way with me. We left at 4:30 PM and came home. All in all it was a pretty good day.

I had bought some Avon jewelry from Ruth's son's girl friend and Ruth brought it to me. I got two pair of small earrings and a ring to match. The ring was to be a size 8 but it was smaller so now I have my first pinkie ring!

No comments: