Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disappearing Post

I wrote a post for Tuesday but it disappeared! We had gotten up early, 4:50 AM to be able to be at the dentist at 7 AM. Dad had an appointment for the first time in years. He really cleans his teeth well at home and they didn't find much junk in his mouth. He needs a few crowns, and the next appointment will be two  hours and he'll have 3 crown preps. I don't know what I'll do during that time. I was in the room when he got his teeth cleaned and it was nice to see what all goes on when you get your teeth cleaned! Dr. Knight's son, Dr. Drew, saw Frank. We like him. We got to see Dr. Knight too. He recognized Frank and gave him a hug. Everyone is so nice in that office. It's worth driving the extra miles to go to the dentist there.
after we got back into Athens, we stopped at Hardies and got a sausage biscuit. YUM, was it good!

I got some washing and ironing done when we got back home.

Today, I went to exercise and by the pharmacy and to the bank and to Walmart again. They didn't have any cabbage or cauliflower Monday when I went. Today they had the cabbage but no cauliflower. I got two bunches of broccoli instead, plus a few other items.

I went to Lowe's to get a cleaning system for our laminate floors. I was using vinegar and water, which was fine, but the applicator was from something else and it was too short so I was stooped over when I mopped and I was tired of doing it that way. We have some large boxes coming soon and I still have my yard sale stuff sitting around so I probably won't do the floors until everything is moved out of the upstairs.

Trudy's yard sale will probably be Oct 15th. Mary Kate and the children are coming up that day. If she leaves in the morning, she could just come over to Trudy's and could meet us over there. That would be fun.

I've been concentrating of Josh's birthday which is the 22nd, I believe and have almost forgotten Mariam's birthday is November 1st. I'll have to find out what sizes they wear so I can buy them some clothes plus a toy. I've sent an e-mail to Frankie about Josh's size and now I'll have to send another to get Mariam's size.

No comments: