Friday, October 22, 2010

Everyday Friday

We had a good crowd at exercise today. I forgot several exercises but we got through on time. The cassette player wouldn't work but the young man who works at the center came to the rescue and got it working for us.

Afterwards, I went to the bank and then to Walmart for groceries. After lunch I rested a bit and then got up and started the laundry. Then came back up to the kitchen and prepared a cabbage and cauliflower for cooking. I put some dried beans on to soak overnight so I can cook them tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the first time all week that I can sleep in or go back to bed. I usually wake up at 7 AM but I like to go back to bed and sleep another hour when I can. I need to start working on the Doctrines of the Church Institute book I ordered, and read the last two sections in the Doctrine and Covenants. I need to start studying the scriptures instead of just reading them.

No comments: