Friday, October 29, 2010

Peaceful Day

It was a good night to do temple work. I had a peaceful feeling all the way home and still have it today.

I thought I would go to class today but when the clock woke me up at 7 AM, I didn't feel like getting up, so I went back to bed and slept 'til 10:00! It's almost 2 PM now and I'm still in my pj's. Don't have much inclination to do anything except to loll around. I may get back in bed, how knows...

Frank dickered with some TV cable last night while I was gone. He says he's hurting today. He's done too much.

I put a bag of Halloween candy on the trash barrel for the neighbor boys who take our trash out. Frank said Brenda called and said we didn't have to buy them candy to take our trash out! The boys had ball games so Bobby to the trash out and got the candy.

I found a way to publish my blog and did. I got 2 copies of it. It's in black & white for I don't have many pictures, and it only cost $12.98 or so a copy. I thought that was a very good deal. I also bought a pair of shoes, clogs, from Land's End. If they don't fit, I'll take them back to Sear's. Good deal. 

No comments: