Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shopping Day On Tuesday

Usually, I go shopping on Monday after class but they haven't been having Dad's bread so I waited until today to go. There was plenty of bread, but there was no 15 Grain bread. They did have some grapefruit juice and I got all 5 cans of pink grapefruit juice. Dad has to drink grapefruit juice everyday when he takes his pills so I try to have plenty of juice on hand. I had to go to Public's to get the bread and I got all the 15 Grain bread that they had! Dad eats a lot of bread.

Came home and started a new batch of beans and cooked a cabbage for me. Mary Kate called and said every one was excited about their visit this week-end. We're excited about it too. She said Trudy might not have her yard sale after all. Bless her heart! She took all of my yard sale stuff with her and that is in her house, plus, George is remodeling the pantry and all the food is sitting out on her kitchen counters. She is probably feeling a bit overwhelmed. I hope she has it for I'm looking forward to going over there and helping.

No comments: