Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday, the Cold

It was 29 degrees this morning and was a bit chilly when my ride to church came about 8:30 am. I go early so I can ride with the Deckers. I get more social time in that way. Then I can help set up the Primary room if it needs it and so far it's needed it several Sundays. Room set up is assigned but they don't come through.

We had longer singing time today because if was the 5th Sunday. The children are learning one song from the program very well. The Primary program will be in Oct, I think.

I drive to H'ville tomorrow to see Dr. Sharp. I missed the last appointment because the car battery went dead. I got a notice saying I'll have to pay the missed appointment fee of $85.00. After I tell him it was circumstances beyond my control, maybe he'll drop that fee!

After Dr. Sharp, I'll go to the Honda dealership and buy a new battery. It'll be a great feeling having a new battery. The rest of the car parts seem okay.!

No comments: