Monday, January 11, 2010

Today Is Monday, Jan 11,10

I went to Karen's for study then came home for lunch. Had a Marie Calendar frozen meal for lunch. Was rather good.

Washed two loads of sheets and dried them. Mary Kate surprised me last night while I was on Face Book by chatting with me on line! I didn't know what it was all about and she called me on the phone to tell me about how to do it. It was fun! Didn't do much but fold some clothes but have had a good day.

We decided to go to the temple Wednesday. Every first Wednesday in the months. I called Sis Bennett and told her that I would be the person who would go each month and that I could take two more sisters. She said a lot of women were interested in going so we may need more than one car or a van. I'm excited about going to the temple each month and it will be during the the day so we won't be getting out late at night and getting home after 12:00 AM.

No comments: