Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Forgot....

I ate my breakfast first today instead of taking my Rx and I forgot to take my Rx. After lunch, I was feeling bad and thought about the Rx but I didn't stop long enough to check and see so by supper time I was feeling pretty low and sure 'nough, I hadn't taken the meds. I took them and now I have to wait a little while for them to get into my system and I'll be all better!

I made three cards today. Unfortunately, I made a really ugly one. Some colors go with others alright, but if you get the wrong colors, Wham! It looks bad. I may be able to add some doodling to the card and improve it's looks somewhat, I'll try.

I've got to stop looking in mirrors. I see this globby figure that is me right now and it greives me to no end. So far my clothes still fit but they fit much better than they should. Wo is me!

No comments: