Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Before Sunday (Ha-ha!)

Clearly not a stunning title, but true. I had trouble getting in gear today. I finally told myself to get up and get dressed and do something! I had laundry to do and riding my bike, inside, and playing the piano. By then all the laundry was done and I carried it upstairs. Oh, yes, it was my birthday too. I'm enjoying my purse organizer but I haven't used the new wrap yet. It is red with silver trim. I have the black bubbly one on it now. I like the way it looks, but it's hard to open it wide because of the elastic on the sides. Such an inconvenience! (Ha-ha-ha).

Next week-end Trudy and George will come pick me up at 7:00 AM and we will head for LaGrange, GA. Nate is getting baptized that evening. He's eight years old and that's the time children get baptized. It's about a 4-4 1/2 hour drive and we gain an hour going down. It will be a fun trip and it will be great seeing everyone and getting to meet the new dog, Obie.

No comments: