Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Still Slow

I think I've still been recovering from the trip. I didn't have much energy today. Nothing HAD to be done so I didn't do much of anything.

I cooked a pot of beans and a Marie Caleneder dinner and Frank and I shared it. I had thawed a pound of venison sausage but decided not to fool with it today. Maybe tomorrow night we will have sausage and eggs and toast. M-m-m-m, sounds good now!

Tomorrow, I have to go to H'ville to get Frank's Rx. I called Karen to see if she wanted to ride up with me and maybe we could stop by Hobby Lobby and look around. I got 2, 40% off coupons just in case I find something I can't just live without!

It's been in the 60"s today and tonight it's supposed to rain. In the winter, when it warms up, it usually rains. If the temps were low enough, then it would be snow. Long live the rain!

No comments: