Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to Exercise Day

I hate to call it exercise because it's just range of motion exercise, no calorie burning exercises, but it gets me out of the house and around people and that's good. I'll just have to make it a habit now.(again).

I came home after exercise but then went back in to get my new glassed adjusted and to return a CO monitor to Walmart. It didn't have a display like the old one had and Dad didn't want it. He's found one on Amazon.com that suites him so he will order it.

I cooked some chicken pieces in onion and cooked some white rice for supper and of course we had beans. I thought it was good but Dad doesn't like chicken so that made it not so nice. He's content with just beans and a veggie so I shouldn't complain. But why not! Have a good gripe and get it out of your system, I say.

I've gained so much weight it's distressing. It's 6 lbs but the way I ate tonight, it may be 7 lbs before long. I'm getting as round as I am tall! And that ain't good! Frank bought us cheese cake for our anniversary and it's in the freezer now, but I'm not touching it. It's pure fat and calories, plus it's so delicious, you just want to keep on eating!

I made a copy of a Clementi piece of music to sent to Kayla Layton. I wrote directions of how to practice it and if she does what I said, she will have a nice piece of music learned. As of yet, her parents haven't found her a piano teacher.

No comments: