Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Middle of the Week Already?

I went into town to do some shopping. Stopped by Lou' to pick up some stuff and she gave me a snugly, one of those large robes that are split up the back that you wear while watching TV. She is such a dear person. Dr Walker hasn't signed my prescription yet and Lou e-mailed me to call his office and get him to do it.

I had to take back some rubber bands to Staples and I didn't have a receipt. I got back about $12.00 on a Staples card. I have about $15.00 on a Walmart card I forget that I have. I have a $25.00 off my purchase at All About Me. I believe I will use it this year. I need a purse organizer and maybe another wrap for my purse.

We may have 1-2" of snow tonight! We've been having heavy frosts and the temperatures have been in the teens. Snow is pretty but no one knows how to drive on it and it's dangerous to be out driving. If it does snow, maybe the roads will be clear soon.

No comments: