Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To Huntsville

Karen came over at 11:00 AM and we set off to H'ville. I had to pick up an Rx but it wasn't ready so we went to Penny's where I got Dad two pair of lounge pants. I'll have to lengthen only one pair of the pockets. Then, we went to Hobby Lobby. I bought an acrylic stamp ( ten stamps in all) and used my coupon on it. Then we went to Handcock Fabrics to see if they had any car/road fabric, but they didn't.

The rain had stopped in H'ville and the day was lovely. Karen showed me how to limit who gets on my Face Book account. I had a long time between meals and after I ate supper tonight, I am feeling really tired now. That sentence is wrong. I changed tense in it, or something. I went from "had" into "am" and I should have stayed in "had". Like I said, I am tired.

No comments: