Friday, January 29, 2010

What...?

By 10:00 AM this morning the car was encased in a sheet of ice! It was 32 degrees F and it was sleeting and then it started snowing! It didn't snow long but things are getting covered with ice. I had planed to go to town but the weather changed my mind.

Trudy was to come over here today but she called to say she didn't feel well, plus the weather got in the way. She called later to say that the schools had closed and she had to go get the kids.

I made three cards. I'm getting enough to send my friend Kathy some more. Bless her heart, she likes them! She always remembers my birthday and anniversary and sends cards on holidays. And she sends great cards too.

If life gets anymore exciting, I don't know what I'll do. But you have to take the good with the bad. Hopefully, the weather will be better tomorrow, but for some reason, I don't think so. It's winter, so what can I expect?

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

whaT? i didn't call you on your anniversary? what a bad child! well...i guess you don't have to get my purse....just kidding:) how about i make it up to you by visiting!

wow...ice! that is CrAzY!