Monday, February 1, 2010

Fine Day

After being on the charger all night, the new Accord started (Yeah!). I first saw Dr Sharp and then went to the Honda dealership and got a new battery. I was impressed with the system of service they have. I drove up and after they looked at the numbers on the car, they gave my a ticket and we left the car there and went into another office where the man rec ordered what I needed and then we went to the waiting office. In about 20 minutes or more it was ready and I went into another office and paid for the battery and got the car. It looked liked it had been washed! Wow! They sure have the customer service down good.

Next, I had to go to Sam's to return some things and of course buy some things, too. After the Sam's stop, it was off to Hobby Lobby. If we had a Hobby Lobby store in Athens, would I want to go in it so much or enjoy it so much as I do the one in Huntsville?? Who knows. Maybe, the Shadow knows....

No comments: