Sunday, January 3, 2010

Suday Nap Was Good

The Deckers are going to be going to church at 8:15 AM and I said I would still ride with them. I didn't get up early enough to shower and get ready by 8:00 so I drove myself. I'll have to shower Saturday night and adjust my waking up time so I can be ready by 8:00 AM.

It was Fast & Testimony meeting and it went well. Some people were missing and they may be sick. Dorothy Coleman had been in the hospital and I didn't even know about it. I have a birthday card for her. Her birthday is Jan.11. I wish the sisters is Primary could hear the announcements in Relief Society and know what's going on. I get an e-mail about RS but it doesn't say anything about who's sick or needy.

After fasting, I was tired as well as hungry. I guess the tiredness was from the concert Saturday. I didn't get home until about 8:00 PM. I took a two hour nap and it was goooood!

Wanda Taylor brought me a chicken casserole for my birthday, which is Jan. 9th. It had too much salt in it for Frank but I thought it was good. She is a good friend. She was on her way to B'ham to take Mike, her husband, to get his arteries cleaned out tomorrow. I wish them well.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I wished I could hear the announcements in YW too. I feel like I don't know anything about what's going on with the sisters! GLad you had a fun time with Ruth! I love you TJ