Friday, January 15, 2010

Almost Ready To Go

Went to Walmart to buy some groceries and barely had enough money for all of what I got. Then went to Big Lots and got some AAA batteries. Frank helped me get to food into the house and put away.

Got on the computer and found out that my piano substitute has been sick and won't be able to play for me this Sunday when I'll be gone. I only know one other person that may be able to help out. Hopefully she will be able to do it.

Mary Kate wants me to bring both my air mattresses. I have a hand pump for them. I will be sleeping in Sophia's room, so I won't have to sleep on the floor.

I got me an official Alabama championship tee shirt. I'm going to wear it all of the time I can while at Mary Kate's. Some of the family have drifted off to the Auburn side of the state. Auburn is okay, but if you want a winning team, you haves to stick with the Tide!

No comments: