Saturday, January 2, 2010

Concert Goer Tired

I headed for Ruth's about 9:45 AM for I had to stop for gas. I thought I got there in 35 minutes, but I must have been misstaken for it took me about 45 minutes to get home tonight.

We headed for Fultondale where we had lunch at Logans. I had the grilled salmon and it wasn't good. I was hoping for some tender food for my teeth. After that we drove into Birmingham and got a parking place right across the street from the concert hall and the B'ham Museum of Art. We had some time to kill so we walked around in the museum.

The time came for the concert and we went to our seats. We were up so high that the people on stage looked about 3" tall. I was glad we were up high for the sound was quiet loud! There was a light show with each song and it was quite spectacular.At first, I thought I wouldn't want to go again but sitting here thinking about it, I would like to see another one. The performers seemed like a decent sort and it would fun to go again.

No comments: