Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shopping At Sam's

I decided yesterday that I would go to Sam's today. I didn't have a very big list, but with a short stop by Walmart in Athens, I got everything on the list, plus a whole lot more!

I got a bag of chocolates for Nate for his baptism. On one visit to our house, I had this big bag of Hersey's miniature chocolate bars and I shared it with Nate and Sophia and the family. When they were getting ready to go home, I gave the rest to the bag to Nate and got the biggest hug from him! I hope this bag will get me some more hugs!

Tomorrow, we'll be going to the temple. We'll leave at 8 AM for the 10:00 session. Hopefully there will be a 12:00 session as well. It will be a fun trip. This is the first time I've driven. It takes about 1 1/2 hours to get there.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

hey...you will get hugs from me too....Nate knows not to leave chocolate around where i can get to it! ha.

last night while he was cleaning out his backpack he found some chocolate. he laid it on the couch and i said "let me take that in the kitchen for you..." and they both laughed and said "yeah right....let me take that and put it in my stomach is what you mean"...ha. they know me too well...but I didn't eat it. It was that fake chocolate that is GrOsS.