Friday, January 8, 2010

Champians!

I watched half of the football game and then around 9:30 PM went to bed. We were ahead of Texas. At 10:30 I was still awake so I turned the game back on and watched us crush the Longhorns! It was good to see Bama win the final championship game. I wish I had watched to entire game, but last night, sleep was more appealing!

It didn't snow anymore last night but the temperature was 27 degrees F. when I went to town. With tomorrow being my birthday, I had to get out and buy myself a present or two! I had gotten a $25.00 off coupon from a boutique and I went there and bought a new Miche wrap for my purse and a closet organizer for the wraps that I already have.

I had to stop by Walmart for some things and I got some cheese cake for my birthday cake. Frank had to sample the different pieces when I told him what I had bought. We don't really have any really good cheese cake to compare the Walmart cheese cake with, but it'll be good because it's different from what we are used to.

No comments: