Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Night #3

I didn't expect to go out today so I didn't put any make-up on and was dressed in tacky clothes all day. While I was in the kitchen, I noticed a call on the phone. Karen had called and asked if wanted to go to the Stake center for the adult session of Stake conference. I called back to say I didn't feel well and would probably not go, but she called back before she listened to my message and I said I would go. She and Mary Lou and I rode over to the Stake center and Ken and Bob were already there. It was a nice meeting. Stake conference will be piped into our Ward building tomorrow and it will nice to not have to go back to H'ville again. The meeting will be from 10:00-12:00 PM.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

what...no trick-or-treaters this year?? Darn....all that candy will go to waste won't it!:)

glad you went to the meeting!