Friday, October 30, 2009

Went To Huntsville

I met Trudy at Hobby Lobby and we shopped. Everything, most everything, was on %50 off. Now, I'll be running out of room if I don't use the embellishments soon. I got a booklet about doodling which will add to my cards.

We spent about an hour shopping and then since Trudy and the kids were driving to Mary Kate's house today, we didn't have time to go to Trudy's house and make cards. We went to Alabama Bakery and had a bowl of soup with tough white bread and a pastry for dessert. It was a pleasant lunch. After lunch, we parted ways and I came home. I had stopped by Staples on the way out and bought a big box of paper for the printers. We had to open the box in the trunk of the car and carry the paper in plastic sacks, for it was too heavy for us to pick the box up.

No comments: