Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Already?

I didn't do anything this morning but at 1:00 PM I went over to Karen's house to help hem up the skirt she'll be wearing for her son's wedding. We sat and talked and then went out to see the animals. There was a 2 month old colt that was new. It came up to about mid thigh on me-these are miniature horses. The chickens had a new coup but all the rain still made the ground pretty muddy. We walked on down were there were more chickens, too small to be put into the larger pens with the older chickens. There was this cute little black rooster with feathers on his legs and what looked like a bobbed tail. Every time one of the larger roosters would crow, this little black rooster would crow back too. It was nice hearing them! It was after 4:00 before I got home.

During supper, we watched Glen Beck and had the birds out and then put them to bed. Since we missed the postman today I have to go into town and mail some letters and buy a few groceries.
I need to pick out a time to take the car to the dealership to get the odor out of it. Karen said she would take me to do this.

No comments: