Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Out Most Of The Day

I went to exercise class then came home and at 10:30 AM Karen came by and picked me up and we went to Jan Latham's to pick up the Primary secretary's materials and then on to the church to clean out the Primary closet. She had to know how many complete lessons manuals were in the closet. We had to count picture packets that went with the manuals. I put a complete picture packet into sleeve protectors. We were there a good three hours. It was fun.

Frank had found a package of whole wheat egg noodles and I cooked the entire package tonight. I served them with cream of mushroom soup. I really don't like noodles but since I have quite a bit left, I'll make a tuna casserole with them.

Going VT with my new partner tomorrow at 10:00 AM. I'm looking forward to meeting Ann and hope we can find the sisters she couldn't contact. We'll see Sis. Decker and Pat Knowles for sure.

No comments: