Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Work Day #2

I went to Walmart to buy some new sheets for the guest room bed. All I had were left overs from when the children were at home and they didn't look so good and I wanted to have the room looking good for when Mary Kate and her family come this week-end.

The choice of colors wasn't too good and I ended up with medium blue sheets. When I was putting them on the bed I realized that the sheets were of two different colors-both blue but one a tad darker than the other! Oh, well. The bed is made up and a new bedspread on it. I cleaned the bathroom and swept the floors. I will still have some washing to do tomorrow. My bedspread and the one I took off downstairs need washing.

I bought a frozen lasagna for the week-end and I can make my chicken and rotini dish and I have a chocolate cake to bake and we can always go to the grocery store for more. I look forward to the visit.

I'm interested in getting a Sleep Number bed and I'll get Mary Kate to go to H'ville with me. Maybe Richard will want to go too. There's lots to find out about those beds and I don't know much right now.

7 comments:

the Villamor's said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the Villamor's said...

EXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITED

the Villamor's said...

ABOUT

the Villamor's said...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

the Villamor's said...

Richard isn't coming...

the Villamor's said...

he is grounded;)

the Villamor's said...

hardy har har