Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Light Rain

It rained lightly all day today. I cleaned the basement so the organ could go out and cooked beef stew from scratch. It turned out good. The meat was tender and the veggies were all cooked, a nice meal even if I do say so myself!

Frank has been sick all day. He seems to feel like tomorrow will be a bad day also. I had a cancer meeting to go to tonight but I called and told Lou that I wouldn't be attending. It's sad to see him so sick and feeling bad.

I'll go to H'ville early in the morning-8:00 AM- and pick up his Rx and then get back home in time to help decorate the Primary room for the Trunk or Treat tomorrow night. Having no children, I wouldn't be going, but I need to help support the Primary presidency and it'll be fun. Friday, I'm going to Trudy's house to make cards. It's always fun to visit there.

No comments: