Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference Continued

I woke up at 3:00 AM and couldn't go back to sleep so I got on the computer and looked up high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Not for me for I take medicine for my cholesterol and I have low blood pressure. It was for Frank. He thinks the high blood pressure medicine he was trying brought on the fevers he had last week. He's now breaking out in fever blisters in his nose, mouth and lips. His disease is not a nice one to have. He has a form of juvenile arthritis and he runs high fevers when his dose of predsone becomes upset. Then he gets the fever blisters.

Conference has been good, it's just hard to sit for two hours. Being at home watching it on TV, one has the advantage of being able to get up and go to the kitchen and bathroom and not miss much.
It's almost 3 PM and the last secession is about to start so I'll stop.

No comments: