Thursday, October 8, 2009

April Came

April came over to look at the organ and she likes it. I've had fun playing around with it and playing hymns. She said she could get her dad and perhaps the missionaries to come over to help. There is a lot of "stuff" that has to be moved on order to get the organ out the back door. We hope to buy some metal shelves to put in the organ's place. Maybe we can get things organized then.

I didn't go anywhere today. After I met with April, I washed my bedspread and then the one that was on the downstairs bed. I'll wash some more tomorrow. I need to make the rotini and bake the cake. Since Richard isn't coming, I won't worry about the meals.

I made several cards today. I can't stop using flowers as decorations. I'm getting quite a few cards ahead now and I'm glad.

No comments: