Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Week Is Flying By

I cooked this morning. I had made beef stew two days before but Frank wanted some beans so I cooked beans yesterday and today I cooked broccoli and cauliflower and made some Rotini salad with chicken in it. We now have plenty of food fixed. I enjoyed the cooking.

I swept downstairs where the organ used to be and cleaned off some of the stuff that was on the dresser under the stairs. Trudy wants that dresser and I'm going to use that space for some more storage things I have.

I'm going to meet Trudy at Hobby Lobby in the morning and after we look over the store, we're going to her house to make cards. She and the kids are going to Mary Kate's house tomorrow for the week-end and will have lots of fun. Trudy talked to Frankie and things are going well for him.

No comments: