Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Day of Shopping

We left for H'ville at 9 AM and headed for Sam's of look for some shelves for downstairs. They didn't have any but Costco's will have some shelves like we like on sale on a couple of weeks.

Trudy met us at Shoe Carnival. I had to take back a pair of shoes I got for Frank and he didn't like. Mary Kate bought Sophia a pair of boots. We made a quick pass in Michael's but didn't buy anything. Next we went to the Mall so I could check the sleep number beds.

I got to find my sleep number and decided on what kind of topping I liked and got a price on a twin bed. I have a few days to get it at the sale price. I really want it and feel it would help me with my back. They would bring it and set it up and take away my old bed. I can have 30 days to try it out to see if I like it.

We went to Kohl's to check out some sales. Mary Kate bought the children a wrap since it has turned cold here. And it will be cold at church too.

No comments: