Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Again

I didn't do much this morning but after lunch I drove into town and checked out the new store that took over the old Goodies store. It's called Burke's Outlet Store. The clothes are not as good quality as Goodies was. It's more like the Ross store in H'ville (I think). There were plenty of people there buying things. You could get a shirt or skirt or jacket for $7.99. It has a Petite section and that's where I would shop.

For supper tonight, we had the freeze dried food I had ordered to sample. It was good and in an emergency, it would be tasty food. You need boiling water so it wouldn't be as convenient as the MRE's would be.

Tomorrow night, R.S. enrichment night, they are going to have tables set up to display the various talents of the sisters. Karen is going to take one or some of her dolls and doll clothes to display and I'm taking my hand made cards. It should be a great evening.

No comments: