Saturday, October 3, 2009

Conference Saturday

I love to go back to bed after breakfast and listen to the radio and snooze some more but I got up at 8:00 AM because I had gone to bed late so I was in bed when Conference come on TV. After listening to President Monson's talk, I realized I should get up and get dressed and get serious about listening to the speakers. So I did. Later, Frank got up and we watched it together.

Got a temple trip planned for Tuesday. I'll get picked up at 3:45 PM and I guess we'll make it to the 6 PM session. Brother Geer has been having some health problems lately and hasn't taken the van, I believe.

We have ordered some samples of some freeze dried food to see how it tastes. With the economy the way it is, and all the advertising about buying gold, I don't know how long our currency is going to be good. I want to invest it in something that will last and be for our benefit.

No comments: