Friday, October 2, 2009

Fiddler's Convention

I met Bubba and Ruth at 2:00 PM and we went in their car and found a place to park for $5.00. We, Ruth and I, walked around and looked at the booths and she found a lady who could set her piece of amber in a necklace setting. We both bought a pair of earrings for $7.00. At 4:00 PM, a group of bluegrass musicians played and we sat and listened. I guess I've gotten too old for country music, for I didn't really enjoy it. I could have gone to dinner with Bubba and Ruth but Frank hasn't been feeling well and I came on home and fixed us supper and we watched Cop's and then read from the Book of Mormon. I'm really enjoying this reading time we have together. We usually get the birds out a while before we read and that is enjoyable too.

Tomorrow is General Conference. At first, I thought I would miss some of Conference by going to the Fiddler's Convention, but Conference doesn't start until Saturday morning. I'm going to take notes this time and see if I can remember more of the messages.

No comments: