Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday

I got some things accomplished today but I've forgotten them now! I did cook some rotini and made chicken salad with it for lunch. We finally got the final coat of paint on the door so Frank could put the doorknob on. It looks and works good.

Tomorrow, Trudy is coming over to take Dad to the Dr's office. I don't feel up to driving all that way and getting out and walking, etc. that that trip would entail. I must call the Dr's office and see when I can drive again and see when the Dr wants to see me again. I've only needed 2 pain pills today and that's good. I did my exercises and the PT lady will probably come tomorrow. I'll go to church Sunday so I'm easing back into life a little at a time.

Frankie called tonight. They are all doing good. Frank picked up the phone and hijacked the phone call. They talk about computers and I Phones and I zone out!

Talked to Trudy. She's getting some new duds because she's driving Dad to the Dr's office. Dad's paying for them and I told her to get some nice things.

No comments: