Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

The Primary program practice went well. Next week will even go better. My leg didn't hurt at all. I had my medicine just in case. I guess the chairs weren't deep enough to bother me. I just got some music that may be played in the program. It has a flute part and the piano melody line is a bit different than in the song book. I'll be practicing this week!

I rested some on the couch and then my Visiting Teachers came-Karen and Stacey Decker- and while they were still here, our Home teachers came! They are Bob Hill and Ken Decker. We had a nice visit and after they left I fixed supper, which consisted of left overs.

Tomorrow Dad sees Dr. Walker at 2:00 PM. That will last all afternoon. I guess Dr appointments are an art and not a science. Some of my Drs get to me pretty quickly and then the others, I have to wait a while.

The weather has been nice lately-in the 80's. Perhaps we will have a nice fall.

No comments: