Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day Out #2

Diane, the PT lady called to say she would be by between 1-2:oo PM and I told her I would be gone, so she came shortly after that. In fact, I was just getting dressed when the door bell rang!

Karen came over and I drove us to H'ville to the Hobby Lobby. Karen had to buy some material to make quiet books for her grandchildren for Christmas. I didn't have anything to look for so I didn't spend any money. It's such a nice store.

My knee wasn't hurt too bad! I took a pain pill before I went and one after I came back and will take one at bed time so I can sleep. Sometimes, the leg will wake me up and I will have to take a pill. Sounds like I'm taking a lot of pills but I usually only have to take one pill a day, which is not that much considering what was done to my knee. I would like to watch a movie of the operation to see what all is done. I know the top of the bones are sawed off and the new knee is crammed into the place the old bones were! Ha-ha-ha! I know, I'm weird!

I've decided to get Trudy to help me come up with 4 card designs that I can make over and over so I'll always have cards to send when I need them. All I need is a simple pattern and then I could go to town.

No comments: