Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day '09

I felt frisky so I drove to the pharmacy and then to Walmart for a few things. Walking through Walmart was a bit much but my left knee did well. I felt I could go out because I did so well at church yesterday. Sis Terri Shelby, the Primary President said she was leaving after the program and that we would have a new president. I'm very sad. Terri would go on the Temple trip and seeing her each Sunday made her my friend. Her daughter needs her and she has to go. Sis Shirts is dreaming that she'll be called as the president and she might be. She would make a good president.

I got one load of laundry done today. I'll have one more to do tomorrow. After I got back from going to town, I just forgot I had clothes in the washer. After I got ready for bed, I remembered and went downstairs and put the load in the dryer. They will be all wrinkly tomorrow when I get them out. Oh, well, what else is new?

No comments: