Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Misc. Day

I look forward to Wednesdays because Karen and I usually do or go out somewhere and it's nice to get out of the house. I called her today and she had forgotten it was Wednesday for she was involved in a project one of her daughters had asked her to do for her. She had to go into town to get some laminating done so she picked me up and we did that and she stopped at Wal-mart for me to do a little shopping and then we came home. She helped me get the groceries in and then sat down and visited for a bit. Frank came in and visited with us and it was a nice visit. I left two sacks of groceries in her van and I'll have to go get them tomorrow.

I want to look at some new paper I got to make cards. I get inspired by the paper. I need to get some more flowers in case I want to make more flower cards. I've given away so many cards that I need to get to making them again to refill my stock. Trudy is glad I'm into card making again so she can have someone to make cards with. She's all fired up about making cards and she is good at it.

No comments: