Saturday, September 26, 2009

Not Much To Do

It's been raining profoundly all day. Our yard has little riverlets and large ponds in it. I can always tell how much rain has fallen by how full the bird bath is. It is full to overflowing! Only long legged bird can bathe in it right now.

I vacuumed the floors. Saturday has become the vacuuming day. I was gone a lot last week and didn't have time to sweep the floors like I usually do. I need to wash a load of clothes but I don't want to. Shelley Merrill says to wash a load and burn a load and you will get through sooner. I don't have a load to burn today.

The Primary program is tomorrow and I'm glad when it's over. Sis. Shelby is going to be released as Primary president for she has to move out of town and Karen Decker has been called to be the new president. Who will she get to do the music? She was so good that not just anyone can fill her shoes. Maybe she'll keep the old councilors. The were good too.

I made 4 cards today. They were sympathy cards and I used some things Trudy gave me. It's good too back making cards.

No comments: