Monday, September 21, 2009

Why Can't I Remember It's Monday?

Sandy and I went to lunch at a friends house and the neighbor from next door came over too. It was a nice visit. We left and popped over to Shelley Merril's house to visit with her for a short time and then went back to Mary Ann's so Sandy could see her daughter. These people used to be Sandy's neighbors. We came home and Sandy got on the computer while I made my Halloween cards. Made 8 of them, one for each grandchild. I think they turned out pretty good.

Tomorrow I don't remember what Sandy will be doing but she will be having supper with Charlotte Cooper and the Mabry's, at Charlotte's horse farm. That should be a good time. I think she's staying with Charlotte that night. Tonight will be the last night she will spend with us.

Last night we got to see Josh and his fiancee, Carrie. They're getting married in May, I think. They are both 27 years old.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

we had a ablast Saturday, didn't we? I like the word for our goodies you use and will use it myself: spoils. It sounds great!
I didn'tknow that Sandy was coming us, you didn't mention it to me. Glad you and her were able to visit with each other! Let's plan a trip to visit Tuscumbia soon. Are we still on for you coming up on THursday? I'll let you know what you'll need to bring. I lovey ou! Tj