Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To H'ville Shopping

Our trip to Amish country will be next week. Today we visited Kid's Mart and Karen got a couple of things and I found a fanny pack for Dad. Then we went to H'ville to this sewing place and Karen bought some needles for her sherger. Next we went to Madison to the Pottery Place. I bought some flowers and a meat thermometer. I hope to use some of the flowers in card making.

I almost finished the Halloween cards and will do that at Trudy's tomorrow. Karen is going to be the new Primary President and she asked me to make 4 cards the children could sign for the outgoing presidency. I have four cards I already made but may make 4 more at Trudy's house tomorrow.

We are in for a week of rainy weather. It rained on us today most of the time. We may get 2" of rain.

No comments: