Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Slow Tuesday

I was already to go back to bed after breakfast and listen too the radio when Richard Mason, a neighbor down the road, called to see if we would like some deer meat. He cleans out his freezer getting ready for the new hunting season and gives us what's left. Frank talked to him and he said he would bring it up for us. I got dressed then and he brought the meat up about 12:00 PM. I did make some cards while I waited for the meat.

The cards are rather plain. The card paper was so lovely that I just put a flower on some of them and stamped on the inside. I made 7 cards today. I had to quit for I was getting shaky. I get inspired by pretty paper the most.

I need to order some things from a catalog and since I'm not used to ordering over the phone and it makes me nervous and I keep putting it off. Maybe Frank will help me when he gets to feeling better.

No comments: