Monday, August 31, 2009

What Can You Say About Another Monday?

I mainly rested yesterday. I watched BYU TV nearly all day between naps. I'll go back to church next week ready or not. The Primary will be practicing for their program and I need to be there to play the piano. Sis Osler doesn't want to play for the program and I'm so grateful that she has stood in for me while I have been away.

PT comes at 11:30 PM today. I still haven't contacted the Dr. about seeing him since the operation. I've been doing so well and the swelling has gone down and the staples are out so why wait around to see the Dr? I figure after I'm through with Home Health and need some instructions for the Wellness Center then will be the time to see the Dr. Maybe I'll call the office and see what they think of my plans!

Frank will probably finish the door today. The kitchen is cluttered with the guts of the doorknob and paint brushes are all on the table and I would like to clean up everything to make it look better.

No comments: