Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday, the Happy

The Primary program was a success! The children sang out and they knew their parts and everything went smoothly. Sis Shelby was released and Karen was called and she kept Jennifer Shirts as a counselor and Sis Gorton and her other counselor. No music people were called but their names were approved. Karen is having two music people because it's too much for one person to do. I don't care as long as they give me a schedule with all the numbers on it!

We had a good Sabbath day. We didn't watch any TV except the BYU channel. I made three or four cards and enjoyed that. Soon I'll have some cards that I can send to my friend, Kathy. Trudy is making Christmas cards as presents, I think. She can really make good cards.

Sandy Sommerfeld called tonight. She is at her son's house in Huntsville with her daughter and grandson. She wants me to drive up there and get them and then we would go to Charlotte Cooper's horse farm. I don't want to do that. I would feel better if they came here and then I drove to Charlotte's.

No comments: