Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, the Ordinary

I got up at 7:00 AM to get ready for my 8:30 exercise class. It was the first time I had been back since my operation and it was good to get back. After exercise, I was going to take Dad's shoes by the cobbler but they weren't open at 9:30 AM so I came home. I had gone off with out my purse so didn't have my driver's license. I was anxious to get home.

I cooked some beans and a cabbage for supper and had a few pieces of corned beef left and we had a good dinner. I made some cards. I've got to make some for the grandchildren and I want Frank to make copies of a picture of us to send to the g-children.

Had to go make myself a note to make an appointment with Dr. Moore to see about my knee. He hasn't seen me since the hospital stay. I think I need some PT at the Wellness Center. Maybe not a whole month of it but maybe about 6 visits, if that will be enough. I need to call Dr. Walker to see if he'll prescribe some medicated shampoo for me without having to see me.

No comments: