Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Open House

Trudy met me at Hobby Lobby to go with me to the open house at the nursing home and rehab center I stayed in the week following my knee operation. To pass some time, we went into Hobby Lobby and looked around. I sort of want to get back to making cards and Trudy is excited in having someone to do cards with. I bought a book of papers and some stick-ons for the grand kids. I even bought some Halloween paper so I could make the grand kids a card.

The open house was for the new therapy wing of the nursing home. It was in the working while I was there with my right knee and the second time I was in there, it was completed and they were working patients there. I got to see a lot of people that worked with me in therapy and we had some light refreshments. It was a nice visit and I'm glad we went. Trudy had to go with me because I didn't know how to get there by myself. It was a fun day to be together.

After Trudy and I split, I went to Sam's to pick up a few things. I still have to go to Walmart to get the basics. If Walmart carries an item, then Sam's won't. I got a corn beef and put it on to cook as soon as I got home. We had it for supper and it was good. We were meat hungry!

No comments: