Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To Huntsville I Did Go

I was up early and out of the house before 9:00 AM. I had to stop by the P.O. to take a package by and then had to take Frank's shoes by the shoe shop to get repaired. Then it was on the H'ville to see Dr. Sharp. After Dr. Sharp, I went by the Pain Clinic and then to the AT&T store because our phone wasn't working right and then on to Hobby Lobby. Not much was on sale and I didn't have a coupon but I did manage to gather some stuff into my basket! I've made quite a few cards and now have to get some different paper, from my stash, to inspire me some more. I can't wait until I'm over flowing with cards!

Heard from Ruth today about the Fiddler's Convention this Friday. It may rain then so then we couldn't go. Maybe we can see some of it before it pours.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Wow...you had a busy morning! How did your knees hold up????

I know you will have fun at the convention. We went before-maybe 10 years ago? I remember it was fun.

What is wrong with Daddy;s shoes? He doesn't go anywhere for them to need repaired!