Monday, February 9, 2009

Trip to Huntsville #2

The trip to H'ville was uneventful. It was another 70 degree day and very nice. I saw Dr. Knight's son, who is in practice with him now. Since there are two Dr's Knight, the son goes by the name of Dr. Drew. His first name is Andrew. He was a nice young man. I thought I would get my denture glued together again but he seemed to think I might need a new denture. He wasn't pushing it but I'm ready for some teeth that fit right! They are putting in the papers to see if the dental insurance will help pay anything on the new denture. If not, it would cost $1,000 dollars.

After I got home, I needed to go by the P.O. to mail Valentine hearts to the grandchildren. I believe they will get to them by Valentine's Day. Next I stopped by the pharmacy to get an Rx for Dad. Then I came home and after lunch, I took a nap. Tonight was scripture study night and it was good.

Dr. Sharp had me go up on my Effexor and I believe it has helped. I don't feel desperate anymore. Hopefully, I'll feel good for a long time.

No comments: