Friday, February 6, 2009

Here We Are Again

Yes, it's Friday again. Another week has come and gone. Yesterday, I didn't do much of anything since I was going to the Temple. We leave at 3:45 PM to get to the church by 4:00 PM. Billy Geer drives his van and he leaves the church promptly at 4 PM. Bro. Geer drove and Sam Mitchell was up front. Bob Hill was in the next seat and then Karen and I sat in the back seat. It takes 1 1/2 hours to get to the Temple. A lot of people were there. Maybe because the Temple will be closed next week and the rest of February for cleaning, I think. Billy always feeds us good sandwiches on the way back.

Today, I rested until 11:00 AM and then went to Walmart. I got two more pairs of PJ's to make a total of 4 new pair. I'm giving the Salvation Army my old ones. They're still good but a bit used looking for me. Since Mary Kate told me to get rid of my old PJ's, I've been ready to get some new ones.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

I promise to never lead you astray Mommie Dearest...with PJs at least! ha